Saturday, August 7, 2010

Miss Universe contestants posing & talking for Photographs in Los Angeles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-cMn-jdt9Uendofvid

[starttext]

MISS AUSTRALIA : "Look, I'm very very proud to wear my national costume. I think there's some great elements there that really embody, you know, the Australian theme. We've got the beautiful Aboriginal print, we've got the gorgeous colors on the skirt. I think it's magnificent, it's something I'm very proud to wear and I can't wait to wear it on an international stage and let the whole world see what Australia is
MISS HAITI, SAYING: "We have received a lot of help. All the world has been in solidarity with Haiti after the earthquake, but I want to remind the world that we still need you. Don't forget about us. And if you really think that you can do something for my country well, do it."

[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment