Thursday, August 26, 2010

'The housemates were making me paranoid over John James,' Josie reveals why she left Ultimate Big Brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koHpzGvGOdAendofvid

[starttext]

By Daily Mail Reporter

'I had to go': Josie Gibson admitted she was growing paranoid over her relationship with John James Parton on Big Brother's Little Brother


Big Brother 2010 winner Josie Gibson admitted she left the Ultimate Big Brother house because she was starting to feel 'paranoid' over her relationship with John James Parton.

Her new housemates, most notably Nadia Almada and John McCririck, had made her question if the Aussie's feelings for her were genuine.

The 25-year-old Bristolian left via the fire exit in the garden after deciding the experience was all too overwhelming for her.


Claustrophobic: Josie told Big Brother's Little Brother hosts George Lamb and Emma Willis she 'felt like the walls were closing in on me'


Speaking on E4 show Big Brother's Little Brother last night, she admitted John James had reassured her about his feelings: 'My heads been everywhere but yeah, I’ve seen him and he said that he loved me and all that.'

As well as feeling different from the rest of the housemates, who were already famous before entering the house, she admitted she was feeling 'claustrophobic'.

She said: 'Well you’re trapped. I didn’t know what was going on or being said and all the paranoia starts setting in then doesn’t it.


She's out: Josie quit Ultimate Big Brother this afternoon


'I've never ever actually felt like that before, I felt claustrophobic. I was missing all my old housemates, I felt paranoid... I just had to get out of there.'

Josie said she decided to leave the house on Wednesday night when she started to feel like the wall were closing in on her.

She explained: 'I was laying in bed last night and I was looking at the walls and they were coming closer and closer to my face and at one point the wall was touching my nose... so at that point I realised that I was going a bit potty and I had to go.

'I think the problem was I'd left. I'd seen all my friends and family and I'd seen everyone I love the most and then I had to go back in and then when I went back in.'


Reassured: John James told Josie he loved her and not to 'listen to that fat Nadia'


Emotional reunion: Josie and John James hugged after she met him in a car park outside the BB compound


When she fled the house, in a bizarre twist of fate, she bumped into John James after escaping through the camera runs.

Still wearing her microphone, she was over heard saying: 'Thank god you were here when I came out!'

John James said: 'You're so stupid! I love you so much... you shouldn't have listened to that fat Nadia.'

She said: 'I can't handle it no more, honestly. I'm so glad you were just there then.'


Overwhelmed: The Big Brother 2010 winner said she 'couldn't handle it any more'


Winner: Josie, with Davina McCall, was sent straight back into the house after her victory on Monday

John James asked: 'Did you go out the same fire exit?'

Josie, from Bristol, replied: 'Yes. I just thought f*** this it's not worth it.'

The pair kissed as Josie apologised to producers saying: 'I'm so sorry guys. They're all really nice people don't get me wrong, I'm normal I'm not a celebrity I'm not like that.

'I couldn't handle it no more.'

Meanwhile, back in the house, Brian was first to notice that Josie had gone as most of the other housemates were in the living room.

They all rushed outside and tried to call her back from the camera run behind the fire exit but she was already on her way out.

On last night's show, fellow housemate Nadia told Josie she questioned John James' feelings for the blonde.

While she looked shaken by Nadia's comments, she later insisted she wasn't going to take any of it on board.


Reality romance: The pair captured each other's hearts during the 11th series



source :dailymail

[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment